The project comprises two towers, service apartment and hotel upon a Ground + 4 level Podium with three Basement levels primarily allocated for parking and service plant. The Tower-1 has 58 stories above Podium, out of which Level 4 to 49 are Serviced Apartment and level-51 to Level-60 named as the Sky Collection comprising of Service Apartments, Bar, Spa, Observatory Deck and Swimming Pool at Level-54. The Tower-2 has 55 stories above Podium out of which level-4 to 15 are Hotel Rooms and Level-17 to Level-49 are Serviced Apartments which are served from plant rooms at 16, 16M, 44 and 50th levels.
The Tower-1 & Tower-2 are interconnected at Levels 51 to 54. The Tower-1 consists of 310 Service Apartments (1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed, 4 Bed and 5 Bed Rooms). Tower-2 consists of 214 Service Apartments and 167 Hotel Guest Rooms (Delux Room, Premier Room, 1 Bed Room, 2 Bed Room and Presidential Suite. The Sky Collection consists of 42 Service Apartments (3 Bed Room, 3 Bed Room Duplex, 4 Bed Room, 4 Bed Room Duplex, 5 Bed Room and 6 Bed Room Duplex). The total built-up area of the Development is 3,106,700 sq.ft. Bilt Middle East LLC shall carry out the complete Air conditioning, Electrical, Low Current Systems, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting Services, as listed below.
- Electrical installation with 20 x 1500 kVA Transformer.
- 2 Nos. 2500 kVA Prime rated Generator Sets with ATS.
- 2×80 kVA, 2×40 kVA and 2×30 kVA UPS for Critical Loads.
- Busbar arrangement for typical floor power distribution.
- Fire Alarm and Voice Evacuation System.
- Central battery Emergency Lighting System.
- Structured Cabling with Active and Passive Components.
- Public Address and Background Music System.
- Lighting Control and Dimming System.
- CCTV and Access Control System
- IPTV System
- IP Telephony System with PABX and Telephone Handsets
- Audio Visual System for Meeting Rooms, Banquet Hall etc.
- Digital Signage System.
- Guest Room Management System for Service Apartments and Hotel Guest Rooms.
- Guest Room Application System for Hotel Guest Rooms.
- Supply and installation of Front of House, Back of House, Façade Light Fittings.
- WIFI System
- Two Way Radio System
- Aircraft Warning System
- Earthing and Lightning Protection System.
- The development cooling requirement is served by an Emaar district cooling network facilitated by an energy transfer station at Basement-1 level.
- Services and controls are provided to maintain the internal environment over a wide range of occupancy patterns. The mechanical services are fully automated linked back to centrally monitored PC systems.
- Central Air conditioning System with supply and installation of Chilled Water pipe work system, G.I. duct work, indoor fan coil units, FAHUs, AHUs and Smoke Ventilation System.
- The chilled water is supplied by District Cooling supplier. The total building cooling load is 6000 TR with cold side temperature of 50C (in)/13.80C (out).
- The Secondary Coils temperature in tower is maintained by Plate Heat Exchangers.
- Building Management System.
- Raw Water System
- Cooled Water System
- Hot water system: LPG fired boilers (930 kW, 3 Nos) and hot water storage Calorifiers (8 Nos) located at different levels inside plant rooms
- Served by booster and transfer pump sets located at plant rooms in basement, level 15M, level 60 and level 50.
- Sprinkler System
- Fire hose reels
- Landing valves
- Fire hydrants
- Sky View
- Clean agent fire suppression system, Foam deluge system & Pre-action system as required.
- Fire fighting system is served by Fire pump sets located at plant rooms located at basement, Level 16M and 44.
- Drainage from Baths/Toilets /Kitchens will be collected and discharged through Double Stack Drainage system and the final discharge will be made to FICs for each towers.
- LPG will be provided for serviced apartment kitchens and the restaurants will be provided with LPG stub outs. The LPG system is served from existing infrastructural LPG network.
Client : M/s. Emaar
Consultant : M/s.NORR