Emirates sky Cargo is a Cargo Terminal and supporting facilities at Dubai World Central Al Maktoum International Air Port. The Project is equipped to handle 900,000 tones cargo per year. The Sky Cargo Terminal consists of state of the art technology, including a fully automated material handling system. The project consists of 46 truck docks, 80 truck parking spaces and 12 Air craft stands. The total built-up area is 834182.55 sq. ft. Bilt Middle East LLC is appointed to undertake the complete Air conditioning, HT & LV Electrical Systems, Low Current System, Plumbing, and Drainage & Fire Fighting Services.
The following services were by Bilt Middle East LLC.
- 2850 TR central air-conditioning system with supply and installation of Chilled Water Pipe work system, pre-insulated & G.I. ductwork, 70 Nos. Indoor Fan Coil Units, 76 Nos. FAHUs& AHUs and Smoke Ventilation System.
- The Chilled Water will be supplied from DWC District Cooling Plant
- The tapping of Chilled Water temperature is arranged in the form of Energy Transfer Station.
- The Secondary Coils temperature is maintained by Plate Heat Exchangers.
- HT supply includes 4 Nos Ring main Unit & 7 nos 1500 KVA Transformers supplied and installed by Bilt Middle East.
- 3 Nos. 1500 KVA Standby Generators with ATS.
- 2x 75 KVA &3 x 60 KVA UPS for critical loads.
- Energy Transfer Stations
- Plumbing, Drainage and Domestic Water Services
- Fire Fighting System with 48,000 mts. Of high level pipe works installed at a height of 24 mts.
- Solar Water Heater System.
- Central Battery System
- PA System
- Building Management System
- Fire Alarm & Voice Evacuation System.
- VESDA System
- Dimming & Lighting Control System.
- Security & Access Control, CCTV System.
- Earthing System
- Lightning Protection System
- Air Craft warning System.
Client : M/s. Emirates Airlines
Consultants : M/s. ARCHGROUP