The Project comprises two towers of hotel upon 6 levels of podium, 2 sub-grade basement levels primary allocated for parking and service plant rooms. The 2 hotel towers is of 76 stories each which are served from plant rooms at 7 levels. The six level podium consists of restaurants, kitchen, auditorium banquet halls, conference rooms, business centres, health club and swimming pool. The hotel tower consist of 816 Nos. each Guest Rooms including 2 Nos. presidential suites and 2 Nos. Roof Top Restaurants. The total built-up area is 3,270,000 sq. ft. Bilt Middle East LLC is appointed to undertake the complete Air conditioning, Electrical, Low Current System, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting Services.
The following services were provided by Bilt Middle East LLC.
- 6840 TR Central Air conditioning system with supply and installation of Chilled Water Pipe work system, pre-insulated & G.I. ductwork, 2400 Nos. Indoor Fan Coil Units, 8 Nos. FAHUs, 115 Nos. AHUs and Smoke Ventilation System.
- The Chilled Water will be supplied by Empower.
- The tapping of Chilled Water temperature is arranged in the form of Energy Transfer Station.
- The Secondary Coils temperature in Hotel Tower is maintained by Plate Heat Exchangers.
- Electrical installation with 22 x 1500 KVA Transformers.
- 2 Nos. 1500 KVA Standby Generators with ATS.
- 2 x 200 KVA UPS for critical loads.
- Busbar arrangement for typical Floor Power Distribution.
- Energy Transfer Stations
- Plumbing, Drainage and Domestic Water Services
- Fire Fighting System
- LP Gas Installation including tanks
- Central Battery System
- Structured Cabling with Active & Passive Components.
- PA System & Video Intercom System
- Building Management System with 3633 I/O Points
- Fire Alarm & Voice Evacuation System.
- Dimming and Lighting Control System .
- Room Management System
- Staff Paging System
- Security & Access Control, CCTV System and Digital Door Phone System.
- Earthing System
- Lightning Protection System
Client : M/s. Emirates Airlines
Consultants : M/s. ARCHGROUP