The Project comprises two towers, serviced apartment and hotel upon a 3-level podium with four sub-grade basement levels primarily allocated for parking and services plant rooms.
The project comprises two towers, serviced apartment and hotel upon a 3- level podium with four sub-grade basement levels primarily allocated for parking and services plant rooms. The apartment tower has 44 stories of apartments which are served from plant rooms at levels 3, 20 and 44. The hotel tower has 35 stories of guest rooms and suites. The hotel is served from plant rooms at levels 3, 32 and 35. The development cooling requirement is served by an Empower district cooling network facilitated by an energy transfer station at Basement-2 level. LPG system comprises of 2 Nos. of 11000 litres LPG storage tanks, Gas detection panel, Vaporizers, Pressure reading and detection network with gas meters. Grey water from bathroom, washbasins are collected in a balance tank at B4 level and treated through DAF unit for recycling. Services and controls are provided to maintain the internal environment over a wide range of occupancy patterns. The mechanical services are fully automated linked back to centrally monitored PC systems. Flexibility to alter set point parameters to achieve optimum human comfort will be offered within individual guest bedroom/suites.
The total built up area is as follows:
|Area(Sq.ft)||Ht. above||Gr. Level(m)|
Bilt Middle East LLC has carried out the complete Air conditioning, Electrical, Low Current Systems, Plumbing, Drainage & Fire Fighting Services.
The following services were provided by Bilt Middle East LLC :-
- 5350 TR Central Air conditioning system with supply and installation of Chilled Water Pipe work system, G.I. ductwork, 2220 Nos. Indoor Fan Coil Units, 8 Nos. FAHUs, 25 Nos. AHUs and Smoke Ventilation System.
- The Chilled Water will be supplied by Empower.
- The tapping of Chilled Water temperature is arranged in the form of Energy Transfer Station.
- The Secondary Coils temperature in Apartment tower is maintained by Plate Heat Exchangers.
- Electrical installation with 14 x 1500 KVA Transformers.
- 2 Nos. 1600 KVA Standby Generators with ATS.
- 2 x 300 KVA UPS for critical loads.
- Busbar arrangement for typical Floor Power Distribution.
- Plumbing, Drainage and Domestic Water Services
- Grey Water Treatment Plant
- Medical Gas System
- Fire Fighting System
- Central Battery System
- Structured Cabling with Active & Passive Components.
- PA System & Video Intercom System
- Building Management System with 3633 I/O Points.
- Fire Alarm & Voice Evacuation System
- SMATV with IF/Rf Distribution and Provision for HITV.
- Lighting Control System with interfacing to BMS.
Client : M/s. Wasl LLC
Consultants : M/s. RMJM